Here at Ethisphere, we are monitoring the global concerns regarding the spread of COVID-19 daily and the impact it is having on both international and domestic travel. As of March 4th, the World’s Most Ethical Companies (WMEC) Honoree Gala Dinner (March 31 at Cipriani) and/or the 2020 Global Ethics Summit (April 1-2 at Grand Hyatt) and Annual BELA Dinner (April 1 at Grand Hyatt) are still on as scheduled. We are excited to join our attendees in New York for these distinct assemblies – both among the highlights of the year for all those who participate. Should any of these plans change, we will move swiftly to notify all participants.
We strongly encourage attendees to care for their health and protect others by making sure they’re up to date on the latest scientific advice, found at the World Health Organizations and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
At our upcoming programs, our team and partners will be taking several precautions such as:
- Requesting anyone experiencing related symptoms to forgo their participation
- Providing hand sanitizer and ample opportunities to wash your hands
- Requesting that all attendees avoid shaking hands when meeting or interacting with other attendees
- Added Purel stations in high traffic areas of the hotel
- Added additional hand sanitizer to high traffic desk/transaction areas
- Implemented a plan to conduct wellness checks on all of our guest rooms in a 24-hour period
Often described as our most important week of the year, and certainly our largest assembly in any given year, we are not taking any decision lightly. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the steps we are taking in light of COVID-19 concerns and the impact to either of these events, please reach out to us by emailing Chelsie Dumenigo at: [email protected].
Thank you for your patience and kindness as we all work together during an unprecedented set of circumstances.